General Manager, Hyderabad, India Office
FIX Flyer, a leading provider of software and services for the global financial services industry, is seeking a talented General Manager to manage the day-to-day operations at its Hyderabad, India office.
We are looking for a strategic leader to co-manage our development, QA and operations teams and execute technology plans across both capital markets and wealth management. The role will oversee technology projects and team management.
You’ll come with a track record of building teams and technology tied directly to the top line results of the organization, ideally with experience discovering and designing solutions and working cross-functionally across the business, including the US-based office.
- Work closely with the software development lead to execute successfully initiatives with both internal and external development resources
- Co-manage software development, QA and operations team with current manager
- Build out automate regression test suite
- Motivate and leverage existing and new staff to continually improve results, expectations and increase impact across all functional areas, including team build out
- Work closely with the US-based executive leadership, product management and operations team to set clear objectives and plans
- 15+ years of deep, hands-on management that include a combination of operations, project management, software development and team development
- Critical thinking skills and judgement with the ability to identify and set highest value priorities
- Exceptional strong project management skills, specializing in SCRUM methodology and KanBan
- Experience with Sencha technology including regression QA testing
- Experience with security and SOC1 audits
- High energy and motivational leadership drive by personal influence and example with direct staff, peers and senior leaders
- Strong experience managing teams
Send us your resume and a brief note about who you are and why you want to join the Flyer team to: email@example.com