FIX Flyer, a leader in Wall Street technology, has built a suite of SaaS products for trading, risk management, and counterparty connectivity to make over 150 institutions, including UBS, Goldman Sachs, TD Ameritrade, BNY, RBC, and Schwab, more productive and successful. FIX Flyer develops advanced, cutting-edge trading technology for multi–asset, institutional securities trading using highly scalable order management and FIX network technologies.
We are seeking a full-time Client Support and Operations candidate with strong leadership, operations and technical skills. The individual will manage numerous projects and initiatives serving large and small clients in the global securities trading and wealth management marketplace. Candidates should expect an exciting and fast-paced work environment.
- Client support and daily operations including monitoring and supporting OMS clients, risk gateways, FIX connections, and custom client workflows
- On-boarding new clients from start to go-live, including new OMS clients and their FIX connections
- Working with clients and Flyer engineering team on product enhancements, requirements gathering, product releases, and custom production deployments
- Manage client support issues through entire issue lifecycle including working with product development teams and systems/networking teams
- Document customer sites and deployments for operations teams.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of FIX Flyer software and services
- 7+ years of experience in supporting securities trading systems, FIX connectivity and client production support
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, operations management and customer relationship skills
- Experience working with trading desks and leading engineering teams
- Experience in Linux with scripting Perl, Python or Shell
- The right person is technical and analytical with a focus on operational excellence
- Experience in client support across multiple geographies and supporting front office, middle office, and back office customers
- Experience working with Equities, Options and Mutual Funds (FX, Fixed Income, Futures, and Swaps)
- Experience supporting the full trade cycle from pre-trade risk to order routing & execution to post-trade processing (allocations & drop copies)
- Proficient in the FIX protocol version 4.0 to 5.0
- Knowledge of SQL, Unix, VPNs, AWS, Nagios
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
Send us your resume and a brief note about who you are and why you want to join the Flyer team to: firstname.lastname@example.org