FIX Flyer, a leading provider of software and services for the global financial services industry, is seeking a talented Jr. Sales Executive for the wealth management and hedge fund marketplace.
As a Jr. Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing FinTech firm and work at the intersection of wealth managers, hedge funds and broker dealers and technology to make a difference to the firm’s revenue and bottom line. You will champion our products and services to help make your prospects more productive and efficient. You feel comfortable handling a complex, sophisticated and involved sales process.
The role’s primary focus is lead generation and sales pipeline management including significant collaboration with marketing, product management, client implementation, and account management to be effective in this role.
- Manage key customers relationships, prospecting and pipeline
- New customer planning by conducting outbound calls and opportunity discovery
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level
- Deliver custom presentations & demonstrations on Flyer’s products and services to solve their business needs
- Develop subject matter expertise on FIX Flyer’s wealth management, hedge fund and broker-dealer solutions
- Present regular and accurate reports for management review
- 1+ year technical sales experience in the wealth management, hedge fund or broker-dealer market
- Self-starter with high developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- BA/BS degree in related fields, such as engineering, computer science or finance
- 3+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: portfolio reporting, portfolio rebalancing, trade order management systems, FIX networks, and FIX protocol
- Working knowledge of front office workflows
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
Send us your resume and a brief note about who you are and why you want to join the Flyer team to: firstname.lastname@example.org